Monday, January 28, 2013

Menu Plan Monday 1/28


Breakfast: cereal, oatmeal with fruit, egg sandwich
Lunch: leftovers, hot dogs, fish sticks, turkey sandwiches, and ramen


Monday - Pork chops with white noodles
Tuesday - Cream cheese enchiladas
Wednesday - Pancakes, fruit and sausage!
Thursday - Meatloaf
Friday - Chicken and mac and cheese!
Saturday - Leftovers or Chili?
Sunday - Superbowl party at the Smith's!

It may not be the best idea to plan your menu while you're hungry, but it will be good!! Otherwise a pretty normal week around here! Tomorrow I need to go to the grocery store so it will be easy to pick up a rotisserie chicken for the cream cheese enchiladas and give my love a break on cooking!

 I also need to find a dessert to make to bring to the super bowl party! If anyone has any favorites, let me know! I better not start looking at pinterest recipes right now, I will be even more hungry and sucked in!  We do have brownie mix so if all else fails, easy it is.

Menu Plan Monday has been great on keeping me on track and it's fun!. Another week down, and another week of saving money! :) Last week my grocery trip was $55.00 and with out comp prices it would have been at least $80.00.



1 comment: