Friday, January 11, 2013

Another one bites the dust!

Having too many friends on facebook is actually kind of like the law of diminishing returns. After so many, it's not providing any value. Facebook started when only college students could have an account, so deleting friends that we started this social media journey with seems too much like breaking up. Which is hard to do. Even if I haven't liked a post, saw, or talked to them since I left college - I still wish them well and hope they have lots of babies so I can look at their pictures. Well another one gets engaged -which really gives me wedding fever!

My boyfriend and I have been together for 6 years., have two snot-nose poop factories, bought our first house this year; pretty amazing (if I say so myself) Every time I see someone else get engaged, I'm like, really envious. Every other day of the year, I am in no rush to get married. Too expensive! Unlike a lot of rich fancy pants', we will be paying for our own wedding. The thought of that just overwhelms me even with doing everything low maintenance, etc.

This week we were eating Taco Bell and he throws me a sauce packet. I do the finances, there is no way he bought a ring. He said, "what if I did it that way?"
Hmmm.. I don't know. In all fairness, I could eat Taco Bell every day of my life. I won't get my hopes up too much, romance is not my boyfriends MO. MO, is a word he taught me on our first night of hanging out. Which makes me smile. I do have a pretty good catch, even if we will be together for ever just living in sin.

No comments:

Post a Comment