Monday, January 14, 2013

Menu Plan Monday 1/14/12



Monday - Salisbury steak with mash pot/green beans
Tuesday - Chicken with white noodles/veggie
Wednesday - Pork chops with mac and cheese/corn
Thursday- Meatloaf
Friday - Slow cooker BBQ Chicken
Sunday - Leftovers

I look forward to menu planning on Monday now! Before, once (or twice!) a week we would forget to set something out for dinner and end up going out to eat. We have been doing pretty good about sticking to it, although sometimes meals get switched around. This week I even added Saturday and Sunday.

I had a great weekend! I got lost in a book Friday night, which I haven't done for quite some time. It was really nice :) The book is called, Outliers. I can't wait to read more.

Smiling at Kimbee in her new dress
We had lots of visitors on Saturday! Kimberly came over for a bit in the morning and then my mom came to visit! My kids were in heaven! Those two are probably their two favorite visitors. Carter told his Mema that Kimberly was his best friend. Pretty cute. Kimberly has been my BFF for 10 years!

   My sister and her kids also came to play and have fun. I was also finally able to try out the signs I made for my sister's Save The Dates! The pictures turned out remarkable if I say so myself. It was freezing cold outside, only took 5 minutes and I don't even have a fancy camera! You can still see the love! :)

2 comments:

  1. I agree - Menu Plan Monday helps keep me on track all week long. You have some great meals planned this week - thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by and commenting! I love Menu Plan Monday!

    ReplyDelete