Monday, December 31, 2012

Just another manic Monday!






Monday - Probably take out

Tuesday - Cream Cheese Enchiladas

Wednesday - Pork chops and mac and cheese

Thursday - Spaghetti

Friday - Breakfast for dinner?

I have known about Menu Plan Monday for several years now and I am starting today! I don't make New Years Resolutions because I know I won't stick to it and simply stating it does not hold me accountable! Instead I am just going to try to do my best, do one thing/week at a time and keep my head up.

Over the last few weeks I have been preparing myself for a more organized household, which did involve putting Halloween stuff away. Ha. A little embarrassing but it is what it is!

I found this pin on pinterest and I think having one station for all of my lists and organization would be perfect! I need a piece of plywood and a few more things to finish. I will post my finished product when I'm done!

Thanks, Girl Loves Glam!



8 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm visiting from OrgJunkie. I'm like you--I'm not a resolution maker because they just don't stick. It's fun to see what all the other moms are cooking and get some inspiration for future weeks. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Jenna! Thanks for stopping by and commenting! Happy New Year to you as well!

      Delete
  2. I'm visiting from orgjunkie, too. And I still have a few Halloween/fall decorations out as well! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tricia, thanks for stopping by and I'm so glad to know I'm not alone :) Happy New Year!!

      Delete
  3. MPM definitely keeps me on track. I actually look forward to Mondays!
    This New Year's Eve, I'm staying home, cleaning our house and doing some blog visiting. Hubby had to work so it will be quiet.
    Your menu plan looks delicious.
    Have a wonderful week and a Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am looking forward to the next one too, hope it keeps up! That sounds like a perfect NYE to me! Thanks for stopping by and Happy New Year!!

      Delete
  4. Visiting from Menu Plan Monday. Welcome. Every little step helps. Best wishes for the new year and your new plans!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Lisa! :) I really appreciate you stopping by and commenting!!

      Delete