Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Told ya so

It has been so long since my last post! I don't know why I can't commit to this blog. I have tons of ideas, tons of lists to do, and I have thoughts running through my mind all the dang time. I am writing this to remember a laundry soap recipe from Kayley Fredricks.

3T of borax, 3T washing soda, and 2T dawn dish soap... Just put all 3 into a gallon jug and add 4 c boiling water, mix around until powder dissolves (be careful its hot!) Then add cold water to fill the jug almost to the top. And you're done! It says to use a half to one cup.per load. I haven't used this recipe yet but hope it works well bc it was super easy and super cheap! They say you can use other soaps for scent but dawn has the too grease fighting agents. 

I have also been using the comp list too from an Ottawan and the other day it probably saved me at least $20 on my grocery trip. My boyfriend was AMAZED at all the groceries I got for $110.00

Does anyone want to be my personal organizer? I have good intentions of being all organized and perfect, and then I lose stuff, and suck. 

 

2 comments:

  1. I'll be your personal organizer.. what's the pay?! lol! Just kidding :)

    ReplyDelete