Thursday, December 20, 2012

Creamy Chicken and Broccoli Casserole

Although I am going to repin this recipe, I wanted to share on my blog too! It looks amazing and I can't wait to try it. It's easier to go back to my blog than look on pinterest sometimes when I'm cooking. I noticed that frozen veggies and cream of soup is on sale this week on the comp list.



3 chicken breasts, cooked & shredded
2 cans of cream of chicken soup
1 cup of mayo
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1 cup colby & monterrey jack cheese
1 bag frozen broccoli,thawed and chopped
salt & pepper to taste
Cook chicken & shred.  Meanwhile, chop the broccoli.
broccolichickencasserole1
Now, mix all ingredients together.
broccolichickencasserole2broccolichickencasserole3 
Transfer mixture to a lightly greased 2 qt. casserole dish & heat oven to 375. 
broccolichickencasserole4
Cook for 30 minutes or until bubbly.
broccolichickencasserole5
And the most important part…SERVE WITH RICE!!!!

I got this step by step guide from:  http://pearls-handcuffs-happyhour.blogspot.com/2010/04/just-like-grandma-used-to-make.html

No comments:

Post a Comment