Thursday, December 27, 2012

five day break

Who knew that writing my thoughts down would provoke such productivity over Christmas break. I managed to make 35 coasters (all last minute of course) and they turned out swell. I will be putting a how to up for this later since I took pictures of the process. I also cleaned the house, and organized my room as well as Katelyn's. This was a big task for both because I am a clothes hoarder. I want to be prepared for any occasion. I managed to use some rules from an earlier post of Organizing Junkie to help. I don't have any emotional scars so far from throwing things out, so far so good.

I also took pictures and prepared baby stuff for garage sales or craigslist. One of our friends buys most of the clothes so that's easy but I still have other crap.

My kids were so darling on Christmas. Carter's first reaction to coming down stars was SANTA ATE THE CANDIES!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment