Thursday, March 28, 2013

Menu Plan Monday - 3/25

Menu Plan Monday

Monday - Out
Tuesday - Out
Wednesday - Chicken and Noodles
Thursday - Chicken and Noodles
Friday - Spaghetti

Chicken and noodles = my favorite meal ever! I called my aunt to ask how she gets her C&N so creamy and kindly told me that the creaminess comes from the homemade noodles, which I did not include. That will be my next mini goal, make some home made noodles! I used to make them all the time with my aunt as a kid. I wonder how she had so much patience, and still does. So I guess having left overs tonight sorta kinda makes up for going out to eat on Monday and Tuesday.

In my defense, I have a hard time cooking dinner all myself because the kids want to help and it turns out a little hectic. I can't blame them because usually they do get to help - Katelyn is the recipe holder, as well as adding the milk/water while Carter holds the bowl/cracks the eggs/. Usually this goes amazing on the weekends, with my little 16 month Martha Stewart and 3 year old food network star, but not so much during the week.

We were really excited to have the first soccer game this week but that has been postponed so at least that leaves more energy for hunting Easter eggs! I can't wait, watching the kids find eggs will be fun and our family will have over 20 kids! :) Carter got his picture with the Easter bunny last Saturday (free at Walmart!!) but Katelyn was having none of that!

better late than never, have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment