Monday, March 18, 2013

Menu Plan Monday 3/18/13

Menu Plan Monday

Monday - Taco Bell (I know, bad. But it tastes soo good!)
Tuesday - Pork chops w/ white noodles & peas
Wednesday - Beef stroganof w/ mash potatoes and corn
Thursday - Chicken & mac n cheese
Friday - Grilled Cheese & soup
Saturday - Leftovers/out
Sunday - Quesadillas

We have been adjusting well with dad gone for a few nights out of the week. With Carter speaking so well, dinner time discussion is always fun. A few nights ago I was encouraging him to eat his dinner and told him that it was not time to play with his train, it was time to eat.

Carter: That's not fair
Me: Life's not fair
Carter: Well, that's not good....

I had to smile. I think the world could use some lessons from a 3 year old! He did put his train away and eat the rest of his food though :)

I am still linking up with Menu Plan Monday! 1.5 hours til Tuesday but I made it!

2 comments:

  1. I love dinner conversations with my 3 year old they say the funniest things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That age is so much fun--it's amazing the conversations you can have with a toddler!

    ReplyDelete