Wednesday, March 13, 2013

31 Day Org Challenge Progress

There have been lots of changes in our house this week, my boyfriend started a new job! We also have been taking advantage of the warmer weather and longer days to play outside! It has been a good but hectic week so my progress is slow to say the least. I have been so excited about it so I thought I would be farther ahead.

I did box and organize the clothes pile to give away to our friend Miranda who has a baby girl. I also went through Katelyn's current clothes to find more that she can't fit in! I have so many ideas, like maybe even bringing Katelyn's little kitchen up to her room! They love playing restaurant. They have so much fun playing with it in the play room too. It's potential for more toys in the living room so I will have to give it more thought. 

Although my progress is weak, I haven't given up! I know KK will love it and appreciate it every bit once it's finished!














No comments:

Post a Comment