Monday, March 4, 2013

Inspire me.

I am indecisive. I often wonder if I make the right decisions. Yesterday I took the kids to Target to pick out gifts for friends birthday parties and I probably changed my mind 6 times on a few different subjects. Buying a card w/ money or buying the gift. What to buy? Should I just go back to giving a card? I am glad I ended up giving them gifts since many brought cards but when I really think about it, I still wonder if I picked out the right presents. Small things, but I still worry way too much on a daily basis.

It needs to stop! I looked up advice on worrying and it was helpful but I think I would have to write it on my hand to remember. I have the problem and solution but it's not solved.

Welcome to my life. I like to be inspired. I like to feel. I like to talk. I like to learn to be the best person, and mom I can be. I am going to start putting my thoughts to paper, no matter how odd, random or sentimental they may be.

I have great friends who are there for me no matter what, no matter how long it has been since we last hung out. I have a fix everything boyfriend who is the best daddy in the world, even to our fish. I have brothers who are more role models to me than any father could have. I have a mom who is also my best friend.

I just want to remember that my view on life will be Carter's and Katelyn's, and to make it a positive one. The grass is never greener on the other side, it was probably just fake grass ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment