Monday, March 4, 2013

Menu Plan Monday 3/04

MENU PLAN MONDAY - join the group and check out other menus too!

Monday - Breakfast for dinner
Tuesday - Spaghetti
Wednesday - Pork chops w/ white noodles / corn
Thursday - Out to eat
Friday -steaks w/ salad & veggie (it's going to be 64 on Friday!!)
Sat - Cheeseburger macaroni
Sunday - ??

No excuses, I have been slacking. We had blizzard of oz 1 & 2 the past couple weeks here in Kansas! Snowman, hot chocolate, lots of movies and cuddling. I had my sights set on blogging more but that wasn't the case.  I have been making an effort to disconnect myself from the internet for the three hours I have between getting home from work and bed time to be in the moment more with the kids. It has been working well so far and I don't even miss it! :)



You haven't made a new blog post in awhile - you should -  my mom
Well maybe you should comment and it will motivate me to - Me
Well I just did - Mom
Haha! Very true.
 (Now I just did too!) 





2 comments:

  1. Are you going to grill out on your "warm" day? Good for you for unplugging. I definitely should do that more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, that is the plan! I can't wait! Thanks! Time goes by quick but the minute they are in bed, I'm online! hehe.

      Delete