Monday, October 28, 2013

Week 3

I lost 4 lbs last week! Personal best :) That makes 8 lbs total. It is just what I needed to keep me going eating healthy and exercising even though it's my birthday week! :) I started level 2 for Jillian Michaels and I think that's what did the trick. She literally makes you want to die. I can't imagine what level three will be like. I couldn't find the link to level 2 on youtube so I got crafty and finally found it on Chinese youtube. (youku) Sorry Jillian, not sure if you would be mad or proud :)

Last week Carter gave me a sticker and he said this one is for exercising and another one for being the best mom ever. Aww. If that isn't motivation, I don't know what is! I have so many others to thank for my fitness kick - my family, friends and the No Excuses facebook group for sure! The desire to be healthier is contagious and so is positivity.

I won't be sad if next week I don't lose anything. That's how excited I am about the four pounds. It's my birthday, cha cha cha! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment