Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Week 1

I lost 2 lbs in week one! I am so happy with those results because that's the best way to lose weight and keep it off. I may have to kick it in high gear though in order to win the contest! I have had so much help, tips and support from my family and friends and I couldn't be more thankful.

The changes I have made are: Quit drinking soda pop, drink 8 or more cups of water each day eat smaller meals, and move more!

I didn't have the will power to make myself go on walks daily so I decided to do the 30 day Jillian Michael's shred challenge! It has been kicking my butt! I couldn't move for the first day but it has gotten easier each time. I have heard that I will lose more inches than lbs doing this but I want to keep my muscles too as I try to shed weight. 27 minutes of torture but it feels good after it's done! Thank goodness for the internet - where you can find anything!

I have been logging in my meals and exercise daily with myfitnesspal! It's so easy because it calculates everything for you and you don't have to guess how many calories something may be.

The hardest part is giving up sweets! I know you can have a few but that is not me. All or nothing :) So I have been avoiding the office sweets and trying to eat my apple!


No comments:

Post a Comment