Sunday, October 20, 2013

Week 2

I lost another 2 lbs! Slow and steady will hopefully win the race :) That is 4 lbs so far. I have been doing the Jillian Michael's 30 day shred level 1 while listening to Pandora and it seems to keep me motivated on working out! I am also hoping that I gained a little muscle too so it would have been more!

All week I ate salads for lunch with light dressing and tried to keep in moderation everything else. If you could see my fitness pal meals you would see that I am a chocoholic lately. I can't resist them! I did resist some work cookies and donuts so that's a start. Working at my job and dieting is also another challenge in itself. Someone is always making or bringing treats in! I guess it's just practice for Halloween coming up! Can't wait to take my little trick or treaters out! Carter is being a Crocodile and Katelyn is being a pumpkin!

Yesterday I took my kiddos to see my mom and my friend Carie and I worked out and then weighed in! My sister, and niece stopped by too so there were lots of laughs and hugs to go around. There's just something about being around family and friends who are like family that make everything amazing! At night I watched a chick flick and listened to girly music. Being a mom and a girlfriend there aren't many days that I get that much girl time in! It's just good for the soul!

Carter is planting his orange seeds in hopes that a tree grows there. He is drowning that poor little seed though with cup after cup of water. But it is entertaining them while I write so what the heck.

My birthday is in 9 days! Halloween in 11 days! My birthday party is in 13 days! Pink in 24 days! Katelyn's birthday is in 34 days! Lots of celebrating coming up! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment