Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Menu Plan Monday 7.08.13

I fell off the wagon for awhile but since I have been thinking about Menu Plan Monday for awhile I decided to jump back on! We are also on a money diet so planning my menu does wonders for that. I also decided to do all three meals since it's pretty much expected to feed the kiddos three times a day :) Snacks are usually cheese sticks, granola bars, or crackers.

Monday
  • Leftover home made biscuits and gravy
  • Cheese pizza & grapes
  • BBQ Chicken w/ Mac and Cheese & Corn (We ate outside on the picnic table, which the kids absolutely love!)  
Tuesday
  • Cereal & banana
  • Sandwich & chips & oranges
  • Pork Chops w/ White noodles & Peas
Wednesday
  • Cereal & banana
  • Chicken nuggets 
  • Spaghetti & garlic bread 
Thursday
  • Cereal & banana 
  • Pigs in a blanket
  • Lasagna w/ corn
Friday
  • Cereal & banana 
  • Fish sticks
  • To be Determined!
Saturday
  • Pancakes!! 
  • Sandwich & chips
  • Buzzard's Pizza (Going to visit with family!) 
Hope everyone has a great week! This is the first full work week for me from the holidays and my sister's wedding. Is it Friday yet?! 

2 comments:

  1. Nice menu! I like how you put all three meals a day in your menu.

    ReplyDelete