Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Little Swimmers

It is such a bummer when coupons aren't distributed nationally! I didn't get my 99 cent detergent because when I looked through my coupon pile it was not there. It is possible that I some how clipped it and misplaced it, because not only am I procrastinating, I lack organization. Oh well - I do have a deal coming up since we will have to buy swimmers for the upcoming summer! Since I have three of these coupons I will be stocking up :)

Huggies Little Swimmers Diapers $6.99
Use $2.00/1 Huggies Little Swimmers Diapers (5/15SS)
And use $2.00/1 Huggies Little Swimmers Diapers from Walgreens May Booklet
Final Price: $2.99

Clippin' with Carie - Thanks!

Garnier Fructis Fortifying Shampoo + Conditioner, 25.4 oz $3.59Buy 2, Receive $5.00 Register Reward, Limit 1Use 2 $1.00/1 Garnier Fructis Shampoo, Conditioner or Treatment, any excluding trial sizes from RP 3/6
Or 2 $1.00/1 Garnier Fructis Shampoo, Conditioner or Treatment, any excluding trial sizes from RP 5/1
Pay $5.18, Receive $5.00 Register Reward
Final Price:  $0.09 each when you buy 2

No comments:

Post a Comment