Thursday, May 12, 2011

99 cent Laundry soap!

Although my menu planning hasn't worked out as well as I thought, I am doing a fabulous job keeping up on couponing! I have a binder with all of my inserts and am ready to get some more cheap stuff!

This Friday Hyvee has a sale on Purex laundry detergent for $3.99 and with the $3 off coupon in the 5/01 insert makes a pretty good deal! Walmart will match any ad so I plan on going there to get it! I just wish I would have gotten more papers May 1st! This would be a great deal to stock up on!

I am going to grab some free razors too and a cheap heat pack!

Noxzema Spa Shave Razors, 4-pack $1.97$2.00/1 Noxzema Spa Shave Razors, 4 pack from RP 5/1
Final Price: $0.03 Moneymaker!

Tylenol Precise Heat Pack for Back and Body, 3pk $5.97
5/08 $5 off couponFinal Price: $0.97


I will scour the internet to find more deals for my shopping trip Friday! I am in dier need of a printer so I can also print off manufacturer coupons! Although I am doing this in baby steps, I would eventually like to have a coupon for almost everything I buy! Soon we will have a family of four and everything helps! Last week I played the lottery and that didn't seem to come through so we have to do something!

Carter said " what you got" to RJ last night. It was his first little sentence that I've heard plain as day. He isn't a big plain talker but he sure tells us what he's thinking all the time! Soon his ramblings and babbles will turn into more and more sentences! Here are a few pictures of him being silly in the car on our way to Ottawa to see the family!


Looking so grown up!                                                  He's so silly :)

No comments:

Post a Comment