Monday, April 28, 2014

Menu Plan Monday 4/28/14

Monday 
  • Cereal / banana / apple
  • leftover bean & taco meat burritos
  • Pork chops and white noodles
Tuesday
  • Cereal / banana 
  • turkey sandwiches w/ chips / apple
  • Tatortot casserole (I think I'll prepare this before hand so I just have to put it in the oven)
Wednesday
  • Oatmeal / banana
  • Chicken nuggets/ fries
  • Baked chicken w/ mac and cheese
Thursday
Friday 
  • Poptarts / banana / apple / milk
  • Cheese pizza
  • Leftovers
Saturday
  • Cereal w/ fruit
  • Grilled cheese sandwiches
  • BBQ - Danny Day
Sunday
  • Cereal w/ fruit
  • Cheese quesadillas
  • Biscuits & Gravy
As I look over my menu, I realize I will have to be careful with my portions to stick with my healthy eating plan. I found the tatortot casserole on the Duggar's family blog forever ago. It's really good! I also haven't made chicken enchiladas for a long time. Every time I make this for someone, they request the recipe! Linking up with Menu Plan Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment